• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining

    SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining
    #11
    03-11-2022, 07:51 PM
    WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
    KNOW WHAT I SEE?
    THE ANIMAL IN ME!
    "I'm.... I'm fine. No.. I'm not." She shook her head, but gave Jorungand a somewhat reassuring look. "I'll be fine." She could only hope, though. She stepped further into his home, stopping as he approached. Keeping a facade of stillness, she lifted her wings and lowered her body onto the floor.

    Along her left side, a few minor claw marks could be found, alongside some deeper, longer wounds most likely caused by some large animal. Her right paw had several bite marks, some deeper than others. The right side of her face, where her cheek had lay untouched by rot for the most part, flesh and fur had been torn away in a small patch. "Bet you'll never know who I ran into on my way here." She rumbled, her eyes scanning the area. "How are.... how are your kids?"
    — Reggan
    #12
    03-14-2022, 11:49 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    "woah, hey, relax there.." he started as she slowly crouched down, exposing all of her wounds. "you for sure won't be fine if those are your injuries, kold." his voice became stern and his tail flicked as he shut the door behind them. "here, lie on this." he mumbled, hurrying to a corner piled with fur, dragging a large bit over with his teeth, then scurrying off to look for his herb stash. there wasn't much he could do about the rotting of her cheek but he could bandage it as best as he could and clean out the rest of the wounds. "i'd love to know who you bumped into, please, do tell, kold." his sentence was cut short as he grabbed some leaves with his teeth to bring back to her.
    a question about his children that made him halt. "my kids are fine. i haven't seen them in a long time, however asmodeus does come visit often. i'd love to go out and meet the other two again though, catch up after all these years. here, lie down on your side."
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!