01-02-2021, 04:28 PM
With a satchel of gifts for Medusa and herbs for his travels, the hybrid left the turmoil of The Typhoon to fulfill a promise he made to his best friend, a girl who was a sister to him. It didn't take him long even with his patched injuries. Walking into the twisted forest, he heaved a sigh. "I'm almost there, Medusa. Please don't be mad.." He spoke before raising his voice to call out. "I know this was unannounced but I'm here to visit a friend! Her name is Medusa!" He sat down, looking into his satchel at the gifts. A blue shell, a neat piece of yellow sea glass, a few feathers from his most recent addition to his little Typhoon family, and a shark tooth.
"Please don't be mad at me.. Please don't be mad."
"Speech"
"Please don't be mad at me.. Please don't be mad."
"Speech"
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
![[Image: lnnqViN.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lnnqViN.gif)
![[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/jGD2qw5.gif)