• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt happy birthday to me

    happy birthday to me
    #1
    05-25-2021, 02:13 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Another year slowly marched on, adding age to the panther's life. A sigh slipped from his maw as he stood up, stretched. Five. He was five now, a terrible age. Muttered curse as he began pacing, tail flicking from side to side in displeasure. "Ohh how I wish I could stop the time..." He didn't like aging up, he preferred never dying. Wouldn't that be nice?
    He shut his optics, inhaled deeply. The moonlight illuminated his whiskers and he slowly lifted his lids to see her. His best friend, his partner. "Oh, Baby." A sigh as he leapt up, nose reaching out to brush hers but she was made of mist and smoke. He saw the stars taunting him through her body. "I miss you.."
    "Happy birthday, brother." Her voice, just as he had remembered it on his second birthday, his third. "I miss you too.."

    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #2
    05-25-2021, 02:37 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, PALE BLOOD, THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Birthdays weren't something Dante celebrated; he really didn't have a need to, considering he didn't really want to be born. Maybe nobody did, but considering that he was a rather unnatural hybrid created in a science lab, he kind of had a reason to believe he shouldn't exist. But here he was, a living and breathing sharkcat. His birthday was in a couple of months, though he likely wouldn't bring it up; he had no reason to.

    That being said, he could sort of understand why others held it special to them. Dante personally, however, wouldn't be one to celebrate his own birthday. The hybrid was quiet as he strolled along, though he paused when he noticed Jormungand out and staring up at the sky. Curious, Dante made his way over and attempted to playfully tap Jormungand's rear as a joke. "Whaddya doin' up so late?" He questioned, amused regardless if his attempt succeeded or not.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #3
    05-25-2021, 03:47 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Lost in thought about him and his adopted sister he didn't notice at all when Dante approached, tapping him on the rear and making him spin, fur spiking straight up and smoke exploding in front of him before recognising the scent of his friend. He shooed the air away with a paw, a bashful expression on his face. "Well, Dante, it's my birthday. Just talking to my dead sister. Y'know, the usual." An attempt to shrug the scare off, his heart was still pounding and he silently cursed himself for being so careless.
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #4
    05-25-2021, 06:14 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, PALE BLOOD, THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Oh, Dante absolutely noticed that he startled Jormungand and the hybrid grinned, a laugh escaping him - up until Jormungand mentioned his deceased littermate. "Ah shit, man. Sorry." For scaring him? Not quite, but more so not realizing this was a more personal moment. "Happy birthday though?" He didn't really know what to do for birthdays. [glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #5
    05-26-2021, 12:34 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Having straightened out his fur again he gave it two final licks before returning his gaze to the hybrid.  "It is okay. What's in the past is in the past and no matter how much bloodshed I cause I cannot revert it." Shoulders drooped in a huge  sigh. "Thanks, pal. Want to drink?" Drunk on his fifth birthday. Not ideally what  his mother had wanted but then a again who cared what that bitch thought?
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #6
    05-26-2021, 06:05 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Huh, so Jormungand definitely had some sort of past, didn't he? Not that it was any of Dante's business, of course. "Yea man, I've got some stuff at my place if ya want. trying to go to The Typhoon's tavern is also an option too." His last comment came out as a laugh, though if the panther was down with the idea, Dante would certainly help.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #7
    05-27-2021, 12:47 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Hearing the Typhoon comment he looked at Dante, a lifted brow. "You sure we're allowed to waltz into Typhoon territory and drink? I mean, yeah I'm down if you're down but I don't wanna raise anything, you know?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #8
    05-28-2021, 01:51 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Oh that was hilarious. Dante escaped into a fit of laughter. "Hell no! They won't allow us anywhere near that fuckin' tavern, bud. It'd be fun t' try though, don'cha think?"[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #9
    05-28-2021, 02:39 PM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    He lifted a brow, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws and simply watched as his friend collapsed into a fit of laughter. "Yeah, Dante, let's try that." He said sarcastically. "A weirdo and a fucking Ardent waltzing into another territory.."
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #10
    05-31-2021, 09:58 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "What?" Dante asked, amusement still in his voice as he spoke. It was clear that Jormungand didn't really understand what he was getting at, though he didn't really seem to consider that; he was too busy focusing on his own humor than to realize Jor was taking things a bit too seriously. "We could fuck around with 'em. That what Pittians used t' do, ya know? Mess around with the other groups."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!