• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board oh wow hello there

    oh wow hello there
    #1
    07-11-2018, 12:51 AM (Edited 07-11-2018, 12:52 AM by YAKAN..)
    So, I'm... new here, I guess? I mean some of y'all might already know me but yeah, hello !! I'm gonna try my best to work my way around to relearning how to do things with coding and I'll eventually work towards getting some characters involved. I'm excited to be here :^)

    Also, it'd be a great help if someone could direct me to the site guides and everything just so I can get settled in easier tomorrow morning c:
    PIERCE MY WHOLE, WHOLE, WHOLE SELF THROUGH .
    advanced roleplayer — she/her or they/them — akuma — augustus — 17
    #2
    07-11-2018, 12:52 AM
    :eyes emoji :
    [align=center][font=impact]
    [glow=white,1,000]fear is a reasonable response to life[/glow]
    [font=arial]⅛ of the suts — she/her — [abbr=pierce (the ascendants), barbara (asc/the pitt)]characters[/abbr] — ⅓ of shopping cart
    #3
    07-11-2018, 12:53 AM
    :eyes back:
    PIERCE MY WHOLE, WHOLE, WHOLE SELF THROUGH .
    advanced roleplayer — she/her or they/them — akuma — augustus — 17
    #4
    07-11-2018, 03:35 AM (Edited 07-11-2018, 03:36 AM by Cheeters.)
    YODELING YAKAN!!11!1! ITS YOU AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ITS ME CHEETERS! it's so awesome that you decided to join us. I HOPE YOU REMEMBER IF NO NO WORRIES, TIS ALL GOOD. but if you ever wanna chat/plot, shoot me a pm here or dm me on discord!! ;^))

    OH HOLD UP, heres the guide archives that have every guide you need to better know bob!
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #5
    07-11-2018, 08:04 AM
    yooo yakan!! omg, welcome!! idk if you'll remember me or not but i'm dreamiplier, i roleplayed darkvisions with you a bit ago!! welcome to the site my dude!!
    #6
    07-11-2018, 09:36 AM
    AAAAH HI CHEETS !!! I didn't think I'd see you here, this is great ! And of course I remember you ! Like, who wouldn't? I'LL BE SURE TO HIT YOU UP WHENEVER DUDE :^) thank you so much for the welcome<3

    DREAM !! >:00 I remember you too, and thank you so much for the welcome ! I'm transferring over to this site full-time so you'll be seeing a lot of me c:
    PIERCE MY WHOLE, WHOLE, WHOLE SELF THROUGH .
    advanced roleplayer — she/her or they/them — akuma — augustus — 17
    #7
    07-11-2018, 12:15 PM
    CLINGSTO YOU,, iVE MISSED YOU SOMUCH. aND eeeee i just saw you make a ryu character, YOU WATCHED DEVILMAN CRYBABY??? if SO, IM SCREAMING CAUSE I LOVE THAT SHOW.
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #8
    07-11-2018, 12:24 PM
    I MISSED YOU TOO,, <3 and oH YEAH I WATCHED IT and I loved every second of it, especially Ryo and honestly ? I love that boy to bits so I made him Ryuu's FC :^)) you may see him more because i'm thinking of having him join the typhoon
    PIERCE MY WHOLE, WHOLE, WHOLE SELF THROUGH .
    advanced roleplayer — she/her or they/them — akuma — augustus — 17
    #9
    07-11-2018, 03:05 PM (Edited 07-11-2018, 03:05 PM by Cheeters.)
    hONESTLY SAME IT'S SUCH A GOOD ANIME AND IT HURTS BUT IT'S WORTH THE PAIN. smh @ ryu for his sins but also you can't hate him bc he's such a good character. and omggg bOI,,
    IF YOU JOIN I'LL SCREAM. well if it isn't my old friend, ryu
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #10
    07-11-2018, 03:25 PM
    Ahhhh Yakan!!! Welcome to BoB!! ;o; It's super nice to see you again ahhhh I hope you enjoy BoB, feel free to message me if you want to plot, talk or have any questions!!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!