• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board Howdy, y'all, I'm back (in a way)

    Howdy, y'all, I'm back (in a way)
    #1
    08-09-2018, 05:25 PM (Edited 08-09-2018, 11:01 PM by Random Akatsuki Dude.)
    I'm not sure if I posted an introduction many months ago or not, but if not, here I go again!  Hopefully this time, I don't just fall off the grid suddenly.

    Howdy!  It's been a long time coming, but I'm back.  I'm not sure what it was many months ago, but after I had requested those free powers before the date they stopped, I had lost motivation after hearing some feedback for my four specific OCs that I wanted to bring, and simply disappeared until now.  As you can tell from the image, they are originally extraterrestrial beings (each with a singular elemental power), but could be potentially reintroduced/remade as hybrids.  Buuut, then I realized, they would still be unrealistic bipeds, and that does not fly here.  I think the only one I could possibly remake the easiest is Ria, the wolf/otter hybrid, but not the others.

    But, enough about the reasons I suddenly dropped off the face of BoB.  I'm supposed to be introducing myself as well!  I'm twenty-years old, and, by the date I posted this, I will be turning twenty-one in eight days.  I've been roleplaying since 2012, and I'm the IRL big brother of Misty.  I've been off and on again with Feralfront for many years, but have left it entirely.  I'm very into anime and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.  I'm also very intro Astronomy, and science in general.

    I think that about sums it up!  Happy to meet y'all.
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #2
    08-09-2018, 05:32 PM
    Yo! Welcome back to the site dude and happy early birthday!
    Like you said, we don't allow bipedals but I'm sure you could definitely hybridize them as you'd like if you're still interested in roleplaying them.

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!