• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board Leaving!

    Leaving!
    #1
    09-09-2018, 03:46 PM (Edited 09-09-2018, 03:49 PM by pallid-i.)
    Hey guys, I've decided with how life is right now, and me constantly getting sick (i have an intestinal infection + i've been having throat problems ever since someone slammed a door on my neck, hence my general inactivity) I'm going to leave the site. Everything's gotten stressful because of my health issues and I just can't handle it anymore. I'll most likely come back some day, but for the time being, I just need time to myself so I can heal

    It was fun while it lasted tho, so thank you guys <3
    More importantly [member=20]spacexual[/member] [member=6]cavetown[/member] [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member] [member=17]middy[/member] [member=64]Cheeters[/member] [member=332]guts[/member] [member=1423]spacey[/member] [member=1453]paroxysm.[/member]  and [member=106]Beatles.[/member]
    You guys really brought me joy and happiness. I will miss roleplaying with you all the most
    I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT

    dating the lovely fool that is [member=20]egg[/member]
    love ya babe <3

    [align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
    ok -orion
    yeet -tikki
    andy is the best dad2020 - andy
    fite me — maple
    #2
    09-09-2018, 03:52 PM
    I LOVE YOU
    BITCH
    I AINT EVER GONNA STOP LOVING YOU
    BITCH
    #3
    09-09-2018, 03:53 PM
    i haven’t necessarily interacted w/ you, but it’s always sad to see someone go, even if it’s temporary. get well soon, and have fun with life!
    #4
    09-09-2018, 04:00 PM
    aaa pal smh its so sad to see u leave this place. i enjoyed rping with u
    but u cant escape me fool im still chatting with u on discord <3
    and now, i see no tragedy
    [b]( and i, well i found a burning rose[i]! )
    ★ ★ ★
    #5
    09-09-2018, 04:21 PM
    aaaaa, it's sad to see you go palli. i hope once you heal up you'll come back and we can have a few threads together - otherwise, i'll still be pestering you on discord when i can ;3c ilysm and i really hope things get better for you <33
    [align=center][div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;color:#9A6539;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px"]I ALWAYS MAKE SUCH EXPENSIVE MISTAKES[div style="font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;color:#946134;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:center"][ [abbr= teagan | she/they | lesbian ]INFORMATION[/abbr] | [abbr= kiipcha | wanderer] CHARACTERS [/abbr]| [abbr= tea#0622]DISCORD [/abbr] ]
    #6
    09-09-2018, 04:31 PM
    Aww bye Palli, I hope you feel better soon!! Sad to see you go, but I hope everything turns out okay for you!
    #7
    09-09-2018, 05:39 PM
    I LOVE YOU LOADS PAL, TAKE GREAT CARE <3333 YOU'RE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I'VE EVER MET AND I'M HAPPY TO CALL YOU MY BEST FRIEND

    Ahem

    I lOvE yOu BiTcH aIn'T eVeR gOnNa StOp LoViNg YoU bItCh
    #8
    09-09-2018, 05:46 PM
    PAL!!!! I LOVE U AND WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH <3333
    Please feel free to visit or hmu on discord whenever! I hope things get better for you eventually ^^
    [align=center]
    CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
    I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.

    beatles // she or her pronouns // [abbr=egg]characters[/abbr] // see profile for more info
    #9
    09-09-2018, 06:13 PM
    AHHHhhhh IM GONNA MISS YOU!!
    It was nice getting to roleplay with you again, please stay safe and I hope everything gets better for you <333
    #10
    09-09-2018, 06:56 PM
    [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]ILY MATT ILL MISS U LOADS
    it was great rping w/ u and i hope things improve!! feel free to come and talk to me on discord whenever u like <33
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!