• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board Hi there! New and ready to rp!

    Hi there! New and ready to rp!
    #1
    04-01-2019, 12:33 AM (Edited 04-01-2019, 01:33 AM by Janoobus.)
    Hi!!! Some of you may know me from some of the sister sights such as Infidelis (I have yet to start by my character is Atlas and I'm active on the Discord), and Lions of Valoria (Kisu Mfalme and Taji Siki). I've also been on Feralfront for a while (since it was called WCRPG), I went by swiftcream and some of my trad characters were: Baxton(blood clan), Dovestrike(River clan), Lionstride(Wind Clan), and some more but due to unforeseen events I've been very inactive since November 2017.


    I am far from new to roleplaying but just joined this sight yesterday!

    I am excited to start rping.

    My character is Kydobi, a jaguar.

    here is his information!!


    I have some questions, I can't get any powers for him until I save up? Is there a limit to powers? Anything you guys wish someone told you when you first joined?
    ► GENUINELY SORRY
    FOR MY RANDOM TWEAKS
    [glow=black,2,300]
    [abbr= Kydobi, Mercede, Evarhi]characters[/abbr]
    [/glow]*[glow=black,2,300]wanna adopt?[/glow] *[glow=black,2,300]wanna rp a pup?[/glow]
    #2
    04-01-2019, 09:43 PM
    hello! welcome! your character can have mutations like antlers, but you do have to save up for powers. there is no limit to them as long as they’re purchased. and the most important thing to do is to post things that people can easily reply to.
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #3
    04-01-2019, 09:50 PM
    Holy-fricken-crap! I know who you are now! Welcome to the site, dude.
    I’m mostly familiar with Dovestrike / Lionstride from FeralFront. Awesome writing and characters all the way... I roleplayed mostly non-trad mostly w/ Fragilepast and Archipelagoisland. Some other stuff on other sites like you listed, but otherwise mostly just here now. Glad to see you again ahhh!!

    Anyway, super excited to have you here. How’ve you been?

    As of right now there are no set limits on powers, as they’re harder to obtain. If it gets abused, perhaps in the future. To note that mutations are free (they’re out of stock in the shop on purpose).

    First thing when I joined? Well, I was the first person... Err but speaking on other terms when it comes to other websites, I really would like to know where I can get involved with the community. For example, our Discords (found in announcements) are where most of us chat and we tend to use some other chat threads on site, but not as much.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    #4
    04-02-2019, 07:31 PM
    Thank you! I also have some more questions but i'll ask in the discord.


    And really Orion!? That's so cool, it's nice to know that you think so of my writing Smile I'm kind of sad, Dove never got her tragic death that completely snapped her mate. And Lionstride... I believe I posted his murder thread???? but i never ever followed it sadly Sad cause shortly after i became inactive.

    and thank you for telling me about the discord! I wasn't even aware there was one until you mentioned it Smile
    ► GENUINELY SORRY
    FOR MY RANDOM TWEAKS
    [glow=black,2,300]
    [abbr= Kydobi, Mercede, Evarhi]characters[/abbr]
    [/glow]*[glow=black,2,300]wanna adopt?[/glow] *[glow=black,2,300]wanna rp a pup?[/glow]
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #5
    04-03-2019, 06:49 PM
    Alrighty! I'll keep my eye out for your questions!

    <3 Glad to hear that.
    That's a shame Dove didn't get her proper death, but at least Lion got his!

    No problem, dude. It's a nice resource for our newbies.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!