• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt happy birthday to me

    happy birthday to me
    #11
    06-01-2021, 12:44 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    So Dante seemed to be making fun of the entire thing. Jormungand shrugged with a sigh as Dante explained what he meant. He looked at the ardent with exasperation written all over his face, lifting a brow. "You do know the last time I went into somebody elses' territory I got wounded pretty fucking badly, right?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #12
    06-01-2021, 10:51 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "Yeah?" Dante replied, tilting his head. "It's not like you're gonna be alone, dude. But just a suggestion, we don't have to go."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #13
    06-02-2021, 12:46 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    He shook his head. Dante was right. Not like he was going solo. "Let's go, then!" A smirk slid onto his maw, his usual composure regained. No clue why the thought of trespassing terrified him.
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #14
    06-02-2021, 07:33 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "HAHA, that's the Jormungand I know!" Dante exclaimed, hopping to his paws and spreading his wings out in excitement. There was a grin on his face that stayed with him as he ran off.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!